Welcome to the
Alger Regional Community Foundation
PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Administrative Assistant Job Duties
- Maintains files and databases
- Monitors office operations
- Makes all bank deposits
- Reports all expenses & deposits to CFUP (Community Foundation of UP, our parent organization)
- Monitors all communications and keeps President and Committee Chairpersons informed
- Updates website and social media pages
- Being a presence in the office on a regular basis. Flexibility to set day and time you work (8-10 hours a week)
- Maintains consistent office hours
Administrative Assistant Job Skills
- Possesses excellent communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
- Detail oriented and works with high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanor
- Friendly and has to work with the public
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- 2 years or more related experience
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associates Degree or Higher or 5 years of related experience
Administrative Assistant Pay Schedule
- Wages paid every two weeks
- Negotiated according to skill level and experience
Please send your resume by July 10, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: PO Box 39, Munising, MI 49862
Due to the impact of COVID-19, the ARCF office is closed until further notice. We will be checking our voicemail so please leave a message.
The Alger Regional Community Foundation (ARCF) is a locally based 501(C)(3) nonprofit corporation dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in Alger County through grants and scholarships.
ARCF is a unique institution. It is a permanent, yet flexible, collection of endowment funds contributed by people from all walks of life who want to make a difference in our community.
The principal of these endowed funds remains intact forever. The earnings generated from prudent management of these funds are invested back into Alger County in the form of grants that tackle today’s needs and prepare for tomorrow’s challenges.
We invite you to explore the pages of our website to see how you could become a part of our Foundation. If your vision to help make Alger County a better place doesn’t exactly line up with one of our existing funds, we will work with you to create a new fund that will accomplish your charitable goals.
Thank you for your interest in the Alger Regional Community Foundation, and hope to have the opportunity to work with you – For Good. For Ever.